TERMS & CONDITIONS:
This page sets out the terms and conditions that you need to be aware of when using this website, and when engaging Cassandra’s services. By using this website, and/or obtaining a product, service or resource, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you don’t agree with these terms and conditions, you should not use this website, nor should you purchase anything from this business.
These terms and conditions are compliant with current Australian Consumer Law. Cassandra Henry T/As Health Haven Naturopathy operates in Queensland, Australia, and as such operates under Queensland State Law.
If you have any questions or require further information about these terms & conditions, you may contact Cassandra on (07) 5633 5277 or email email@example.com.
- Information contained in this site, or provided through other avenues including social media platforms and consultations is for personal interest purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for medical advice, nor medical care. Health Haven Naturopathy accepts no legal liability as to the accuracy, or appropriateness of material contained on this website or social media, nor within personal consultations or other communication.
- Mention of specific products or services do not constitute an endorsement of those products or services. If you have particular health concerns, contact your healthcare provider.
- Risks you assume by using this site: By entering this site, you will be deemed to have released Health Haven Naturopathy from all liability (including negligence) for all claims, losses expenses, damages, and costs you may incur as a result of relying on the information on this site, including liability in respect of any defamatory material on any database or in respect of any dealings with any work (including software) in which you hold any copyright or other intellectual property right. By entering the site, you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of this site, including risks to your computer, software or data by any virus which might be transmitted, downloaded or activated via this or an external website and/or its contents.
- Risks you assume by using services: Consultations may include physical touch, where Cassandra places her hands on your body (for instance, when checking blood pressure or pulse). Screenings and/or recommended functional pathology testing also may involve taking measurements and/or piercing the skin. Where remedies, dietary or lifestyle changes are recommended, there is the potential for adverse effects to occur. If you do not feel comfortable at any stage of your treatment, please advise Cassandra. Risks include (but are not limited to) infection, bruising, discomfort, interaction with medication, allergy, psychological distress and/or exacerbation of an existing condition or underlying issue. By engaging Cassandra’s services you acknowledge that you are assuming all risks, liability (including negligence) for all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs you may incur as a result of using these services.
- All articles, videos and downloads on this site remain the intellectual property of Cassandra Henry & Health Haven Naturopathy. Other sources, where applicable, are acknowledged. You are welcome to share the original link to any freely available content on this site, providing all acknowledgements to Cassandra / Health Haven are in place, however you may not reproduce any material for sale or by use of any third party. All material is for personal use only.
- ‘Health Haven Naturopathy’ and the taglines ‘Sanctuary of Wellness’, “Gut Recovery”, “Gut Reset” and “Recovery your grumpy gut” as well as names of e-books, articles and online programs are the intellectual property of Cassandra Henry and are not to be used without express written permission.
APPOINTMENTS & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- All appointments are to be paid at the time of booking or at the appointment, whichever you have arranged. Payment for consultations at the time of booking in encouraged and preferred. Consultations without confirmation of your attendance, either by message or by payment of the consultation fee in full, may result in the booking being cancelled and the spot being made available to others.
- Any cancellations or rescheduling of appointments requires at least 24 hours’ notice, except in the case of genuine emergency, at Cassandra’s discretion. Appointments cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours’ notice forfeit the full cost of the appointment.
- Cancellations outside the 24 hours’ notice window are refundable, less a $10 administration fee.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR METABOLIC BALANCE PROGRAM:
- Acceptance & entry into the Metabolic Balance program is subject to selection criteria and approval by Cassandra. Should she feel you are not the right fit for this program you will be declined.
- Metabolic Balance may not suit everyone’s lifestyle, habits, circumstances or health conditions & Cassandra reserves the right to refuse access to the program, any person who she feels is not the right fit, without explanation.
- In addition, some health conditions may preclude you from accessing the program.
- Cassandra has a limited number of appointments available each week and although effort will be made to accommodate your own schedule, your program start date will be subject to availability of coaching appointments.
- Blood test results are conducted via a private pathology service, and a maximum time frame of 4 weeks is permitted in between the pathology test being performed, and the nutrition plan being created. Please be aware that certain test results may prevent you from participating in the program. If this is the case, the balance of your program fee will be refunded, less the current retail price of the blood test and the cost of 1 standard follow-up appointment in order to provide you with and discuss your results.
- The Program is only available as an inclusive package (either 3, 6 or 12 months) including blood tests, nutrition plan, coaching appointments and bonus extras such as the electronic resources and online group coaching sessions. As such, the Program fee is non-refundable, except in the case of pathology test results excluding participation.
- By entering into a Metabolic Balance Program, you agree to pay the program fee in full. Payment plans will be automatically charged via an external direct debit service and these need to be set up and approved prior to receiving the nutrition plan.
- Should you forfeit or not complete the program you are still responsible for 100% of the program fee.
- Your Program starts from the date of presentation of the nutrition plan. Any missed or unused appointments are non-refundable nor can they be credited to be used at a later date.
- While rescheduling of appointments is allowed, please be aware that these are subject to availability, and all appointments must be attended within a maximum of 14 weeks from the creation of the nutrition plan (for a 3 month plan); 26 weeks (for a 6 month plan) or 54 weeks (for a 12 month plan).
- Group / Online coaching sessions are held via Zoom, on a set evening each week, running at AEST. Access to sessions is strictly limited to participants only and must be used within the specified package time frame. Should you miss a session you have access to complete this using the link provided, at a time that suits you, within your program time frame.
- Access to the coaching materials and Facebook group is only for as long as your duration in the program (3, 6 or 12 months).
- Membership of the Facebook group is limited to those currently participating in a 3, 6 or 12 month program.
- Program package inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Metabolic Balance package with Cassandra Henry at Health Haven includes the cost of your blood tests, the Metabolic Balance program, online coaching modules & regular coaching calls.
- The program does not include the cost of supplements and should this be detailed & required in your plan, these are an extra cost.
- Should you require naturopathic support via consultations these are an additional cost on your program and at your discretion. Naturopathic follow up consultation charges apply, see pricing page for details.
- The privacy and security of your personal information is of the utmost importance. All efforts are made to ensure the continual protection of your data. Physical, technical and administrative safeguards are in place to maintain ongoing confidentiality.
- If you have booked an appointment, attended an event, or accessed a free content document (such as an e-book), you may receive communications on a regular basis from Health Haven Naturopathy or Cassandra Henry Naturopath, in the form of SMS appointment reminders, emails, newsletters or phone calls. You have the right to withdraw permission for contact at any stage, by advising Health Haven in writing. As third-party services are used for some of these communications. please be advised that Health Haven does not have full control over transmission or storage of any personal information that you disclose. Participation in any form of electronic communication implies that you understand and accept that there is an inherent risk of disclosure or loss of personal information, for which Health Haven cannot be held responsible.
- You may request copies of any records, including consultation notes and tests results. You will be charged an administration fee, on a per request basis, for preparation and supply of records and/or test results. Cost dependant upon content & volume of records being exported.
- Unless in the case of illegal activity, serious threat to health and safety, or ordered to by a court of law, Health Haven Naturopathy will never share identifiable information regarding your case.