Your Naturopathic Consultation
This is your time, to discuss your health concerns, to be truly heard, and to get a plan of action to regain your well being. Upon booking you receive a confirmation email with a link to our confidential Client Intake Form. Please complete this form before your appointment and attach any relevant documents, such as blood test results.
On the day of your appointment please plan to arrive a few minutes early, to give you time to relax and feel comfortable. You will be shown into one of our treatment rooms where our Naturopath will consult with you.
During your consultation we will discuss:
– Your primary health concerns & your health goals. What conditions and symptoms are troubling you, that we can help with?
– We will discuss your health history in general, including your sleep patterns, digestive health, diet & lifestyle factors. What we ask changes for each client, dependant upon their presenting condition.
– Naturopathic diagnostics are performed (may include tongue, nail, face signs, BP, glucose, zinc status). Live blood analysis & iridology are also performed, if you have selected a consultation that includes these.
– We discuss the findings throughout the appointment, aiming to explain conditions in a way that is easy to understand and makes sense – no medical jargon!
– The consultation closes with a recommended treatment protocol developed for you, to address your health condition. We have a full natural medicine & herbal dispensary onsite, for you added convenience.
Our Wellness Philosophy
Our aim is to support you to achieve your health and well being goals.
Your health is our priority; our goal is your wellness.
At Health Haven we pride ourselves on offering you a compassionate, caring & supportive healing environment. Relax, knowing your health is now in the hands of people who truly care.
We believe in taking the time to really listen to your health concerns and history. Understanding your health journey allows us to develop an optimum treatment protocol for you.
Using on-site diagnostic equipment, like Live Blood Analysis and Iridology, allows us to thoroughly assess your health status and make appropriate treatment recommendations.
Effective and affordable use of functional testing and pathology, recommended only when truly necessary, to support your effective healing. We will recommend only what you actually need.
We believe that your health is a team effort & we develop your treatment protocol with your input & approval, with consideration for your lifestyle, your needs, and your budget.
We want you to live your healthiest life and take great pride in helping you achieve it!